Standing is muy bueno.
I’ve professed my love for the art of standing: You Should Stand More.
I’ll let you peruse that gem for the details.
I used this beauty at my previous job for a make-shift standing desk…ugly, but it worked:
When I started working from home over a year ago, somehow I fell back into the sitting trap.
I had a desk. And a chair. No sweet boxes laying around…..so I sat. For waaaaay too long.
I looked for a DIY standing desk online from time to time, but never found one that tickled my fancy.
How to: An Amazingly Simple DIY Standing Desk
- Buy extra-large shelf brackets and pre-cut wood. Lowes? Home Depot?
- Measure height of desk – elbow height, i.e. 44″ for a 5’11” person.
- Find stud to attach shelf brackets. Bonus Tip: Best Stud Finder
- Attach shelf brackets with wood screws.
- Make sure they are level.
- Attached wood to shelf brackets.
Bam! Super rad, amazingly simple DIY standing desk.
So awesome we have two at the Dude Casa…