While we’re at it, 2014 already?! Yowza.
I’d say 10 days in is still within the “let’s reflect” and “look ahead” time frame.
Short. But sweet.
- Health: 11 questions to ask yourself
- Wealthy Habits: Instead of resolutions
- Predictions: Agree? Disagree? I’m not sure, but I do know that you should be a subscriber to Inside Hook. Pretty rad.
- Woodie Gutherie: I shared Woodie’s list of resolutions a couple years ago, but it’s pretty great…and getting some virality (no way that’s a word) this year.
- Achievable resolutions: Some resolutions you can handle? Thanks Inside Hook.
- Fire cider: Holy moly! Fire cider looks awful, and awesome. Definitely worth a try in 2014. More importantly, sign up for Kaufmann. Awesome gear.
- 2013 favorite new tools: Yeah, dudes love tools. Enough said.
- Mark Twain: If Mr. Guthrie deserves some props, than surely Mr. Twain does as well. Some awesome words of wisdom to soak up in 2014.