Life is full of classic dad moments. And luckily, we have YouTube to share them with the world.
Reality is so much better than any script. You couldn’t write/act this as well as it plays out. Pure genius.
- Cruising in the car, the kids beg dad for a song that I’m guessing he’s had enough of.
- Dad gives in, and the kids rejoice.
- This little dude starts to get down with his sisters, and dad innocently reminds him that he is not a single lady. Seems like a good life lesson.
- Unfortunately, the little guy just wants to dance and doesn’t care to hear dad’s life lessons. Enter the explosion of disappointment.
- The death stare from big sister in the middle is classic! “Way to go dad!”
- In an effort to reverse course and save the day, dad ends up telling his son he is a single lady and singing Beyonce’s “All the Single Ladies.” Real life caught on tape…and luckily he shared it with the world for all of our enjoyment.
Ah, reality and YouTube…the perfect combination.